The Galactic Federation of Light
As channeled through Greg Giles
Media channels receive their messages from channels who also receive messages sent to them from media channels as well. When this chain of information is broken for any reason, messages delivered through our channels to the people of your world are temporarily interrupted. This has been the case as of late here, as other pressing matters have superseded our regular duties of sending messages through this channel. Much is transpiring behind the scenes, and we wish you to know that here on our side we are very busy with last-minute details before a rush of activity begins in your world.
You can be always assured that we are here and we are always with you even if there are a few days where we cannot share our messages with you. There will not come a time when we were ever to leave you without our plans being fully explained to you. As we have said, we have been very busy finalizing details that will bring to your world the many changes we have often discussed with you. It is always quietest before the storm, and this rule certainly applies here. Be prepared for a flurry of activity to begin, and for all that we have discussed to now begin to take place.
As we have advised you all along, there is no need to fear as we have your well-being clearly in mind and we will make every effort possible to see that no harm comes to any of you. With great change often comes a certain level of turmoil and we do perceive this throughout these events, but we also see the people of your world handling very well these changes, and we are here to assist in our way see these changes proceed as smoothly as possible.
The time for the mass arrests of those of your world who have conspired against the people is upon you, and although we cannot say for sure when this event will begin, we can say that the final pieces have been moved into position and all systems are go. This is all we can say for now as we do not know exactly when the signal will be given to proceed. We do wish we could give you clearer information about this, but it is beyond our limitations as this signal is not going to be given by us, but by our Earth allies. We will try to give you some kind of advanced notice when we are sure these arrests will begin, but again, please do not count on this as we cannot guarantee any more advanced notice than has already been given.
Please do your best to remain calm and balanced throughout these arrests to act as Wayshowers to your fellow brothers and sisters who may experience a rush of emotions including fear and confusion as to what these arrests mean. Do your best to reach out to as many as you can and explain what is transpiring, and help them understand that these arrests were a long time coming and are the best thing that can possibly happen for your world at this time. It will not be long at all before your words are seen by all as truth, and we ask you to be a beacon of this truth throughout these proceedings which may last for days and even longer. It is difficult to foresee precisely how long it will take to incarcerate so many individuals who today are scattered throughout so many areas of your world. From our vantage point, we do see these arrests proceeding smoothly and we do see these arrests being fully completed, however, we do not see exactly how long this will take.
Please have on hand a few days or even up to a few weeks worth of supplies for your home as it is possible there will be some outages in certain areas as these arrests continue and certain services are disrupted. Please continue to do the tremendous work you are doing and disseminate this information throughout your circles. We see so many who just a short time ago had no idea of these arrests now not only fully aware of these proceedings, but also sharing this information with others. This warms our hearts tremendously, for it is this sharing of information that is and will continue to be of primary importance for the people of your world, and we cannot thank you, our brothers and sisters, enough for the work that you are doing.
Many of you will be working with us on our many projects together and you can be assured that this day is approaching rapidly. We will say from the moment of the launch of the mass arrests all the way through to the end of your year will see almost constant activity, as there is so much yet to be done and a very short time to do it. One of the major projects that we must accomplish is our disclosure of our presence to the people of your world. As we have said, we would begin to allow more sightings of our ships and we would also allow much clearer and longer sightings as well leading up to our disclosure announcements, and we are very pleased to see so many of you videotaping our craft and sharing this information throughout your online communities. We will continue this process throughout the days and weeks ahead to familiarize as many of your world as possible to our presence in your skies.
Some of you will be working with us on our disclosure project, and in due time the details of this will be fully explained to you. We would like to begin this process very soon, and we ask those of you who have been selected to be prepared to be picked up by us at a moment’s notice and escorted to a meeting that will take place in space for a number of hours. Please prepare yourselves and anything you need to do at home to be able to leave for an indeterminate amount of time that we feel for the purposes of this meeting will not be more than a few hours, however, we cannot say how many hours precisely. Just understand that we do wish you to stay for the entire duration of this meeting, and we do not wish to interrupt these proceedings to deliver you back home early before its completion. This is a very important assignment and as such deserves a certain level of preparation on your part. We ask you to remain as prepared as you can as we will contact you with no further notice when it is time to pick you up and escort you to our waiting ship. We cannot give you any more warning than this as there are safety concerns and we must do all we can to protect your safety and the safety of our crew.
Those of you who will be taking part in our disclosure plans have already been contacted and should by this time clearly understand what the next step will be. Once we can speak with you more personally we will fully explain to you what this assignment entails and what will be asked of you, and we will answer any and all questions that you may have. For now, this is all we can say on this matter as a certain level of secrecy is called for. Those of you who have expressed a desire to take part in these disclosure plans but who have not been contacted by us, we say to you that there will be future opportunities to participate in this plan that will be ongoing throughout the days and months ahead. This will not be the only opportunity to take part in our disclosure efforts, and there will be also be many opportunities to work with us throughout our many projects together.
Those who were selected for this assignment at this time have met certain criteria that we felt important. Some of these criteria concerned the availability of these individuals to be able to leave their home for a certain amount of time to take part in media events. We understand that not all of you can leave your home, your jobs and/or your families for prolonged periods of time, and we had to take this into account. We wish that we could have selected all of you for this assignment, but again we tell you there will be many more opportunities to work with us in future days. We thank all of you who have expressed an interest to work with us on our disclosure project, and we look forward to working with many of you in the days ahead. Until then, please continue to do the tremendous work you are doing today spreading the news of these mass arrests and of our presence here in your world. We say to you that none of the work you are doing is overlooked as we fully recognize and appreciate all the work each and every one of you are doing. We say to you that nothing we are accomplishing could be done without the work you are doing, and we will thank you personally in the days ahead.
We are the Galactic Federation of Light.
Over 594 Banker Resignations and growing as listed by American Kabuki:
Global Banker Arrests as listed by The Healers Journal:
WORLDWIDE LIST OF ARRESTED BANKERS
- 10/06/11 (HONG KONG) Deutsche Bank Asia, senior banker Yan Shen, 43, who headed the North Asia institutional clients group escaped a prison sentence Thursday after he was found in possession of a gun at Hong Kong’s international airport. Yan Shen, was discovered carrying the unlicensed pistol and ammunition during a search of his baggage in the departure lounge of Chek Lap Kok Airport. The offence carries a maximum jail sentence of 14 years, but Shen was spared jail after the court heard he suffered a personality disorder and liked to collect things. Sentencing him to 240 hours of community service and a fine of 50,000 Hong Kong dollars (6,400 US dollars), the judge said he did not accept Yan’s excuse that he was unaware it was illegal to possess firearms. However, the judge said he had decided not to jail Yan because prison might interfere wih treatment for his disorder.
- 10/11/11 (NIGERIA) Nigeria’s secret police (SSS) Tuesday confirmed the arrest of three persons including a Lagos banker it said facilitated the October 01, 2010, Independence Day bombing in Abuja that killed several persons and injured many others. Media reports had earlier identified the banker as Nonso Nnaemeka, while one of the suspects was identified as Jessica David, aka Segun.
- 11/01/11 (IRAN) Bank Melli, Mr. Khavari, a dual Iranian-Canadian citizen, left Iran in September as prosecutors there announced they wanted to question him in connection with a $2.6-billion embezzlement scandal that has led to the arrest of several bankers. Tehran also wants an international warrant for Mr. Khavari’s arrest. Canada has no extradition treaty with Iran. Mr. Khavari could be stripped of his Canadian citizenship. The banker’s continuing freedom and apparent wealth – he and his family own several Toronto properties – have angered Iranian diaspora groups. It’s unclear how he could become a Canadian citizen while working in Iran as an elite banker. Khavari is indicative of a much larger wave of people who have slipped into Canada. The Globe and Mail reported Monday that one of several brothers whose family business is at the heart of the Iranian embezzlement scandal moved to Montreal this past summer.
- 11/07/11 (UAE – DUBAI) HSBC Analyst, Toby Carroll, Arrested In Dubai With Two Girlfriends For Extramarital Sex
- 11/23/11 (LITHUANIA) Snoras Bank and Latvijas Krajbanka Bank, Lithuania issues Arrest warrant for Russian banker and Portsmouth Football Club (UK) OwnerVladimir Antonov. Antonov, 36, owned 68 percent of Snoras before it was nationalized and had controlled Latvijas Krajbanka through a 60 percent stake owned by Snoras. Antonov is believed to spend most of his time in England, while Baranauskas, who held just over 25 percent in Snoras, is also abroad.100 million lats ($200 million) siphoned from the bank were used to increase its charter capital and finance Antonov’s investment projects — including the failed attempt to buy out Saab.
- 11/23/11 (RUSSIA) Bank of Moscow, Russian prosecutors asked Interpol to issue an international arrest warrant for Bank of Moscow’s former Chief Executive Officer Andrei Borodin. Wanted for fraud in the misappropriation of government funds.
- 11/23/11 (RUSSIA) Bank of Moscow, Russian prosecutors asked Interpol to issue an international arrest warrant for Bank of Moscow’s former vice president Dmitry Akulinin, a former vice president at the lender. Wanted for fraud in the misappropriation of government funds.
- 12/01/11 (ICELAND) Glitnir Bank, Iceland’s special prosecutor has taken Larus Welding, the former head of the failed Glitnir Bank, into custody, Reuters reports.
- 2/08/12 (CHINA) Yantai Bank, Chinese police arrest runaway banker Liu Weining, for embezzlement. Liu Weining, a branch head of Yantai Bank, was caught by police near a railway station in eastern city of Jinhua, Zhejiang Province, police said. Liu fled Yantai city in east Shandong Province at the end of January. Liu allegedly stole 436 million yuan (69.76 million U.S. dollars) worth of bank notes between April 2011 and January 2012. He reportedly had 290,000 yuan cash on him when caught.
- 2/14/12 (USA FL) Credit Suisse, Banker Christos Bagios, under U.S. house arrest for 60 more days in the U.S. state of Florida, as the man tries to resolve allegations of aiding U.S. clients in evading taxes. He has to wear a tracking device. Bagios was arrested in New York in January 2011 and accused in a criminal complaint of helping about 150 U.S. clients hide as much as $500 million from the tax-collecting IRS when he worked at UBS. Bagios is a Greek citizen and Swiss resident, and is accused of helping 150 clients evade taxes on about $500 million. Credit Suisse acknowledged last July that it had received a target letter from the U.S. Department of Justice notifying it that it was formally under criminal investigation for selling tax-evasion services to wealthy Americans. The bank has said it is cooperating with the investigation. Bagios was arrested in New York in January of last year but moved to a Florida housing development on $650,000 bond. He has to wear a tracking device.
- 2/16/12 (UK) BTA bank, UK court issues arrest warrant for Mukhtar Ablyazov, Kazakh billionaire accused of massive fraud Britain’s High Court has issued an arrest warrant for Mukhtar Ablyazov, the Kazakh billionaire and former BTA bank chairman accused of committing one of the world’s biggest ever frauds.
- 2/29/12 (SWITZERLAND) Hyposwiss Privatbank AG, Prosecutors in Switzerland say a man has been arrested on suspicion of stealing confidential customer data from a Swiss private bank. The Federal Prosecutor’s office in Bern says the former contractor of Hyposwiss Privatbank AG was arrested Feb. 16 and remains in custody. Prosecutors say a criminal investigation was launched Jan. 19 after the unidentified man approached a law firm and offered to sell the confidential data. They declined to provide further information. Swiss daily Tages-Anzeiger reported Wednesday that the data partly concerned the account of a wealthy Russian businessman. Recent cases of stolen Swiss bank data being bought by foreign tax authorities have added to pressure on Switzerland to give up its strict banking secrecy rules. NOTE: This arrest appears to be an attack on a whistleblower by Swiss authorities!
- 3/05/12 (RUSSIA) Vnesheconombank, Moscow City’s Tverskoi district court placedAnatoly Ballo, the Deputy CEO of the Russian development and foreign economic transactions bank Vnesheconombank, under house arrest. He is suspected of embezzling $14 million, a spokeswoman for the court said.
- 3/12/12 (USA CT) Morgan Stanley, co-head of fixed-income capital markets William Bryan Jennings, was arrested and charged with second-degree assault, larceny and intimidation by bias or bigotry .
- 3/14/12 (NIGERIA) First Bank Plc, An Abuja High Court on Tuesday issued a warrant for the arrest of the Head of Operations, First Bank Plc, Ikorodu branch, Lagos, Mrs. Ayodele Omolayo. The ICPC maintained that NPC had, in compliance with the directive of the late President Umaru Yar’Adua, issued a cheque of N60m to the Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation as unspent funds for 2007. But upon the receipt of the cheque, the four accused persons paid it into a private account in Ikorodu, Lagos, and later withdrew the money at another bank in Victoria Island, Lagos. Others charged were officials of the Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation; Mr. Johnson Kolawole and Mr. Kola Ajala, a dispatch rider with Finbank Plc, Victoria Garden City branch, Lagos.
- 3/16/12 (CHINA) Standard Charter Bank, China has arrested Wu Yidian Eden, an employee of Standard Chartered Bank, as a probe into one of her clients. On March 6, the police detained Ms Wu, yet the latter has not been accused for committing any crime. A client of Ms Wu has been accused of escaping from China after robbing almost $50m (£32m) from the bank. Standard Chartered Bank announced the detention of Ms Wu but said no investigation has taken place yet.
- 3/24/12 (RUSSIA) Vladimir Putin issues arrest warrant for George Soros.
- 3/26/12 (UK) UBS, Trader Kweku Adoboli, 31, arrested on suspicion of a staggering£1.3billion fraud at UBS is believed to have blown the whistle on himself about the unauthorised deals.
Resignations as reported in the press. Listed by Galactics News:
NEW BANK RESIGNATION LIST
ITS UP TO 40 BANKS NOW!
Thanks to Kerry Cassidy and White Hat Reports for some new additions to the list.
Romanian prime minister and cabinet resign en masse
2/20/12 (GERMANY) GERMAN PRESIDENT Christian Ruff resigns (financial corruption charges)
40 RESIGNATIONS FROM WORLD BANKS:
(1) 9/25/11 (SWITZERLAND) Bank chief resigns over ?1.5bn rogue trader crisis
(2) 10/29/11 (CHINA) Resignations Suggest Shift for China’s Banks
(3) 11/01/12 (INDIA) More directors of the Beed district bank resign
(4) 11/21/11 (JAPAN) UBS?s Japan Investment Banking Chairman Matsui to Resign
(5) 11/29/11 (Iran) Iran’s Bank Melli CEO Resigns Over Loan Scam
(6) 12/15/11 (UNITED KINGDOM) Senior private banker resigns from Coutts [a very exclusive private bank]
(7) 12/22/11 (FRANCE) Societe Generale?s Investment Banking Chief Steps Down
12/23/11 (USA VA) Bank feud: Chairman Giles quits VNB with other directors
(8) 1/05/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Chief executive of Saunderson House [Private Bank] steps down
(9)1/09/12 (SWITZERLAND) Switzerland’s central bank chief resigns
(10) 1/12/12 (United Kingdom) Lloyds? head of wholesale quits
(11) 1/19/12 (SPAIN) Spanish bank Santander’s Americas chief quits
(12) 1/30/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Head Of UK Private Bank Steps Down [Butterfield Private Bank]
(13) 1/20/12 (JAPAN) Normura’s head of wholesale banking quits
(14) 1/29/12 (NEW ZEALAND) New Zealand Reserve Bank Governor Alan Bollard to Step Down in September
(15) 1/21/12 (Greece) Banks’ top negotiator quits Greece, but talks go on
(16) 2/02/12 (VENEZUELA) Key Chavez Minister Resigns Amid Banking Corruption Fallout
(17) 2/05/12 (USA – NY) Two Top Morgan Stanley Bankers Resign
(18) 2/06/12 (INDIA) Dhanlaxmi Bank CEO Amitabh Chaturvedi quits:
(19) 2/07/12 (INDIA) Falguni Nayar quits Kotak Mahindra Bank
(20) 2/07/12 (IRAN) Iran denies central bank resignation rumor (don’t believe until its denied?)
(21) 2/09/12 (VATICAN) Four Priests Charged In Vatican Banking Scandal
(22) 2/10/12 (KOREA) Korea Exchange Bank chief steps down
(23) 2/10/12 (INDIA) Tamilnad Mercantile Bank CEO resigns
(24) 2/13/12 (KUWAIT) Kuwait Central Bank CEO resigns
(25) 2/14/12 (NICARAQUA) Nicaraqua Central Bank Pres Rosales resigns
(26) 2/14/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Social finance pioneer Hayday steps down from Charity Bank
(27) 2/15/12 World Bank CEO Zoellick resigns
Did the White House tell the World Bank president that he’s out?
(28) 2/15/12 (SLOVENIA) Slovenia TWO largest Banks CEO’s (2) resign
(29) 2/15/12 (KENYA) Governor of Kenyan Central Bank to Resign
(30) 2/16/12 (GHANA) Ken Ofori-Atta steps down as Executive Chair of Databank Group
(31) 2/16/12 (SAUDI ARABIA) Saudi Hollandi Banks Managing Director Quits
(32) 2/16/12 (AUSTRALIA) Anz Bank CFO Australia resigns
(33) 2/16/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Royal Bank of Scotland Bankers Arrested
(34) 2/16/12 (AUSTRALIA) Royal Bank of Scotland Austrailan CEO Stephen Williams resigns
(35) 2/17/12 (USA) Blankfein out as Goldman Sachs CEO by summer
(36) 2/17/12 (SWITZERLAND) SNB Council President To Leave Central Bank
(37) 2/18/12 (PAKISTAN) AJK Bank?s executive steps down
(38) 2/20/12 (RUSSIA) Head of Russian Bank Regulator Steps Down
(39) 2/20/12 (SWITZERLAND) Credit Suisse Chief Joseph Tan resigns
(40) 2/20/12 (USA) R. David Land Submits Resignation from the Boards of Directors of Peoples Bancorporation, Inc. and Seneca National Bank
HEDGE FUND INVESTORS IN TROUBLE:
2/15/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Hedge fund boss whose explosive emails finally caught up with him
Resignations as reported in the press. Listed by Exopermaculture:
2-15-12: World Bank President Zoellick Resigns
2-16-12: CFO of ANZ Bank Resigns Amid Turmoil
2-14-12: Nicaragua Central Bank Head Quits Amid Row
2-17-12: Credit Suisse’s Private Bank Chief Asian Economist Tan Resigns
2-18-12: Embarrassment for Merkel as German president resigns in disgrace after trying to bag the press (okay, not a bank president, but a president, noetheless)
2-16-12: Andrew Chick to lead Royal Bank of Scotland’s Australian arm
2-13-12: Kuwait central bank chief resigns amid political tensions
2-15-12: Slovenia’s Two Biggest Banks’ CEOs Step Down as Woes Mount
2-06-12: Dhanlaxmi Bank CEO Amitabh Chaturvedi quits
2-10-12: Tamilnad Mercantile Bank MD resigns
2-16-12: Arrests in Olympus Scandal Point to Widening Inquiry Into a Cover-Up
2-17-12: Blankfein out as Goldman Sachs CEO by summer? (not an actual resignation, but a possible pending one)